Discover Powertrak Partner Portal, Configure-Price-Quote, Product Configurator, and Forecasting!
On March 4-6, 2014, Axonom will be an exhibitor and bronze sponsor at Microsoft Dynamics Convergence 2014 (#CONV14) in Atlanta, GA. We are showcasing our entire Powertrak solution suite for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Online and On-premises.
We’re excited to unveil a ‘completely interactive’ product configuration experience not yet offered to Microsoft Dynamics CRM customers. This technology enhances the user experience when creating quotes and building product configurations. Visit our booth to see it in action!
Where to Find Axonom
Visit us in booth 2521 in the Expo Hall to see first-hand the SaaS and On-premise versions of Powertrak CPQ, 2D and 3D Product Configurator, Partner Portal, Customer Portal, Time and Billing, Design Win, and Sales and Product Forecasting.
For those new to Microsoft Convergence 2014, it’s the premier event for the Microsoft Dynamics Customer and Partner business community, and where opportunity and innovation meet to deliver real business value. It’s the chance to make key business connections and to discover the full potential of Microsoft Dynamics solutions.
Date: Tuesday, March 4, through Thursday, March 6, 2014.
Location: Georgia World Congress Center (GWCC)
Cost: Full pass is $1595 if purchased before Jan 9th. Add $300 to the purchase if registration occurs after Jan 9th ($1895).
Registration: Review hotels and join the 11,000+ Dynamics’ users, sponsors, and professionals in Atlanta.
Agenda: Find out what’s happening each day by checking out the conference schedule.
Sessions: Discover the many tracks and sessions available this year.
Expo Hall: Axonom’s booth is 2521. Located in the north end of the Expo Hall, toward the front.
Closing Ceremony: Biz Stone and Arianna Huffington are keynote speakers with entertainment provided by the band FUN. The celebration is on Thursday evening at Phillips Arena, located right across the street from GWCC.
What’s New in 2014?
- Speed networking will be offered to help you make the most efficient use of your time AND meet new people and make new connections.
- Roundtable discussions are back, but with expanded offerings and a more structured environment to help you maximize your interaction time.
- Theater presentations offer a casual setting, a brief presentation and great, inspirational stories from our Customer Excellence Award winners.
- Our customer product showcase is the spot for us to spotlight products from some of our Microsoft Dynamics customers. The world becomes just a little bit smaller once you start to see all the companies that use Microsoft Dynamics to help produce some very familiar products!
- We’ll continue to grow the event while still nurturing, fostering and empowering the community. With nearly 12,000 people coming together, you’ll continue to have ample opportunities to connect and have fun with members of the Microsoft Dynamics community.
Shorter Expo Hours
Day One: 9 hours – 12pm-6pm and Experience Center Reception 6pm-9pm (10 hours in 2013)
Day Two: 6.5 hours – 10am-4:30pm (6.5 hours in 2013)
Day Three: 8 hours – 10am-6pm (6 hours in 2013)
Day Four: 0 hours (4.5 hours in 2013)
Total: 23.5 hours (26.5 hours in 2013)