Powertrak CPQ is listed in G2 Crowd's Top 20 CPQ Software products based on customer satisfaction responses. A 4.1 out of 5 star rating and satisfaction value of 71% ranks Powertrak CPQ 11th out of a possible 55 solutions. The configure, price, quote (CPQ) software satisfaction score is calculated by a proprietary algorithm that factors in real-user satisfaction ratings from review data.
"It's a great measuring stick to be ranked as one of the highest rated CPQ software solutions on the market from those who actually use the product versus 3rd party evaluators. The 90% satisfaction ratings indicate we are doing well in ease of use, meets requirements, and ease of doing business but I would like to see those numbers higher. We have great leadership and vision, I know we will get there." - Michael Bauer, director of marketing at Axonom.
CPQ Software Grid
Powertrak CPQ is listed as a High Performer on the G2 Crowd Grid with a 71% satisfaction value and a 4.1 out of 5 star rating.
High Performers are highly rated by their users, but have not yet achieved the market share and scale of the Leaders.
CPQ Software products are determined by customer satisfaction (based on user reviews) and scale (based on market share, vendor size, and social impact) and placed into four categories on the Grid.
For more CPQ analysis and information, download the Grid Report and/or Performance Index Report.
Don't forget to read Powertrak CPQ customer reviews on G2 Crowd at www.g2crowd.com/products/powertrak-cpq/reviews.
Powertrak CPQ Suite
The Powertrak CPQ solution suite includes: Product Configurator, 2D/3D Visual Product Configurator, Guided Selling, Virtual Reality Configurator, Quoting and Pricing Management, Recurring Revenue Management, and Portals.
Note: To be included in G2 Crowd's CPQ category, a product must:
- Include features for the basic activities that are part of the configure, price, quote lifecycle: configuration logic for the offering, standard and custom pricing, and quote tracking
- Provide information that salespeople can use to quickly create offers that are beneficial for both the customer and the company
- Offer workflows for users to create, modify, send, and track quote documents in different formats
- Allow the use of CRM, ERP, and other enterprise software data to define and manage product catalogs including pricing and bundling for hundreds or thousands of products
- Evaluate the profitability of each offering based on financial rules, customer pricing, costs, and external factors like competitors, market changes, or laws and regulations
- Integrate with other solutions downstream (to gather and analyze data for better quoting) and upstream (to propagate new pricing into other solutions such as e-commerce)
- Assist users with analytics and reporting during the entire quoting process, and provide data and suggestions to improve the process