Join Axonom in attending the CRMUG Summit 2012 at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle, WA, on October 15-18, 2012.
The Summit provides Microsoft Dynamics CRM users a unique and intimate opportunity to dive deep into Microsoft Dynamics CRM, tackle challenges and learn from the experiences of other users who think and work like you. You’ll engage in interactive learning sessions, roundtable discussions and valuable networking opportunities at an event hand-crafted exclusively for Microsoft Dynamics CRM users.
Five Reasons Why You Should Attend
- Network and build relationships with partners from across the globe
- It’s focused solely on helping Dynamics CRM users make better use of the application
- Learn best practices, participate in discussions, and discover industry-specific add-on solutions
- Sit in on over 70 sessions focused to help your business
- Maximize your current CRM investment at a fraction of the price of a consultant’s time
There are a number of tracks and sessions that I am really interested in. Here are my top 3…
- Embracing Social CRM as a User – This session is geared toward business professionals.
- To Do or Not To Do – In Your CRM Rollout – This session is geared toward CRM Administrators and IT Support.
- Upgrading Complex Systems to CRM 2011 – This session is geared toward Developers.
EXPO Welcome Reception – 5:00-8:00pm (Tuesday)
EXPO Reception – 6:00-8:00pm (Wednesday)
By Michael Bauer