David Pennington, director of product marketing at Microsoft Dynamics CRM, sat down for an interview with Lauren Carlson at CRMSoftware.TV to talk about the mobile options available for Dynamics CRM users. Here are a few highlights and a link to the video interview. Enjoy! FYI – Click here to see David talk about Microsoft Dynamics CRM’s Social Investment.
Highlights of the interview…
- Mobile Express– Gives users access to Microsoft Dynamics CRM data through a Web browser on a mobile device. Mobile Express for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 is installed on the server and not on the mobile device.
- Another option is Powertrak for Tablets – Access, add and modify any Microsoft Dynamics CRM information along with Powertrak’s Time and Billing, Quote and Product Configurator, and Rules-driven Scripting software on any browser-accessible smartphone, iPad and Android tablets.
- Q2 2012 Update– Has been pushed back to a Q4 release.
- Cross-browser support
- Provides native access and client support to iPad, iPhone, Android and Blackberry devices. Leveraging features of the device such as maps and camera features along with built-in enterprise, world-class security.
- Smartphones– Take a picture on your smartphone and upload it into CRM. Make calls from CRM on your Blackberry. Flag emails for “follow-ups” right from your smartphone and it will manifest in CRM.
- Future Investment in Mobile– Deploying Microsoft Dynamics CRM on Windows 8 to mobilize sales professionals on the road.
- Multiple-device Support– A single-user subscription will support up to 3 devices. For example, one person can access Dynamics CRM on an iPad, smartphone and Windows 8 for a single cost.
Click on the image to watch this 3-minute interview. The image and video rights belong to CRMSoftware.TV.
CRMSoftware.TV is loaded with CRM-related videos, created both in-house by its analysts, as well as some of the leading experts and vendors on the market. You will find reviews, demos, analyst interviews and various other resources to help aid in a customer’s purchasing decision.