What is a Partner Portal? What do my channel partners have access to? What business pains does it solve? How do I install a portal? How do I see a live demonstration?
What is a partner portal?
The Powertrak Partner Portal is a web-based application that allows a manufacturer’s established partner (usually a distributor, reseller, installer, service provider, or other strategic partner) to obtain direct access to marketing resources, pricing and sales information, as well as technical details/support that are unavailable to other end users.
What does a portal allow me to have access to?
Integrate Powertrak Partner Portal to a Customer Relationship Management system like Microsoft Dynamics CRM and users have access to Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Cases, Orders, Quotes, and Knowledgebase Articles.
Combine the portal with other Powertrak products and now users can enter time and expenses, build product configurations, create and send quotes, register and manage events, and support ticket intake.
A partner portal solves the following business pains…
- You need to expose data to an audience outside of your own organization
- You need people outside of your own organization to participate in your business processes
- You need to control external access to data in a way that doesn’t mesh with your internal CRM security
- You can’t expose CRM to external users for technical or political reasons
- Your external users are numerous, and you need a solution that is economically viable
Powertrak Partner Portal Success Stories
- Discover how Nexsan’s Channel Program was awarded a Five Star Rating in 2012 CRN Magazine Partner Programs Guide.
- Read how Compellent Technologies’ (now Dell Compellent) business partner network interacted and communicated with sales orders, support processes and personnel.
- Find out Roland DGA’s ROI on its Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Powertrak Portal investment.
- See how VisionShare was able to reduce backlog and increase business, without having to increase service.
How to install Powertrak Partner Portal?
- Distributed as a zip file
- Can be installed on the CRM server, or a separate server
- Use Portal Deployment Manager to install
Partner Portal Demonstration
Is it time for your company to invest in a partner portal? Please feel free to contact Axonom to schedule a live demonstration.
By Michael Bauer