Powertrak Editable Grids - Features and Functions
This video covers Powertrak Editable Grids features and functions. Learn how to embed Powetrak Editable Grids into an order form or build into a screen.
1. Apply to any standard or custom CRM entity
2. Ability to sort by editable grid
3. Show or hide grid column
4. Add new inline grid or add multiple grids
5. Spreadsheet like functionality - Select multiple grids to view grid (SUM) totals
6. Multiple editable grids interacting in one form - pushing data from one form into another
How to Build Editable Grids in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
This video covers Powertrak's Application Builder, the tool to create filterable, editable, hierarchical grids for Microsoft Dynamics CRM. In this demonstration, we will show how to add and edit grid rows along with adding features such as "totaling to the grid."
Save time and reduce clicks with Powertrak Editable Grids
Similar concept to Microsoft Excel, Powertrak's In-line Editable Grids allows editing to any field entity in Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Powertrak modules. Editable Grids is a single-screen tool that reduces clicks, greatly improving usability and productivity.
Powertrak In-line Editable Grids is Certified for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (CfMD) and works in all types of deployments: CRM Online, Partner-hosted and On-premise. *Creating Multiple Entities in a Single Grid on Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online is a bit more challenging.
- Allows faster access to related records (eliminates multiple windows)
- Supports edits to lookups, picklist, dates, owner fields...
- Red and green color-coded indicators helps differentiate CRM data actions
- Easy user adoption - same concept to Excel's data entry
- Edit, add and delete single or multiple CRM records
- Update multiple records simultaneously
- Automatically save and update the edited data into Microsoft Dynamics CRM