Powertrak Event Management empowers organizations to better manage events and conferences by providing management tools for registration, booking accommodations, scheduling functions, and handling payments, all in one location. Add Powertrak Portal to extend self-service tools for users to manage their profile, register for events, and submit payment.
Integrated into Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Powertrak provides your organization and external relationships (attendees, suppliers, speakers, exhibitors, and staff) with one place where they can sign up, book rooms, schedule event functions, and pay for the event.
With Powertrak and Microsoft Outlook, communicate every event need with attendees, suppliers, speakers, and staff to streamline every interaction and keep the event on track. Easily calculate and follow up on charges and fees to keep revenue up, meanwhile manage every resource to keep costs down.
Event Management Demonstration
Learn How To Manage Your Events With Powertrak
In this demonstration, we will show how create and manage a new event. Learn how to register attendees, book accommodations, schedule specific event functions and resources, and accept payments - all in one place.
Powertrak Event Management Promotion
Great News! We have eliminated the software cost on a few Powertrak modules.
Register now and DO NOT pay the 'module fee' charge for Powertrak Event Management, Classes, Certifications, Committees, and/or Memberships modules.
To qualify for this offer, new customers are required to purchase one (1) Powertrak Server and one (1) Powertrak Core license for every named user in the system.
This promotion is valid for on-premises or partner-hosted deployments and excludes Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
How To Get Started
Contact a chat agent or complete this form to engage in the Powertrak Event Management Promotion.
- The efficient way to manage every event - Set up and manage every aspect of your events inside your web browser.
- Built on Microsoft Dynamics CRM - Expand on top of the safe, powerful Microsoft system.
- Event Profiles - Unlimited fact fields keeps everything regarding timing, staffing, locations and more in one place.
- Unlimited event functions - Schedule timing, resources, rooms, speakers along with related charges to use just what you need and keep costs down.
- Attendees get special care - You can register attendees and handle their accommodations or let them do it themselves through the optional portal.
- Track Payments - Maximizing revenue is easy with fee handling, sub-function calculations and cancellation tracking.
- Easy Registration
- Keep it easy for staff and attendees to register for all your events. Watch your attendance to gage revenue and plan resource requirements.
- Handle unlimited events, sub-functions and treat your attendees with special care!
- Manage Event Functions
- Powertrak Event Manager shows every function, schedules rooms, monitors locations and tracks related resources for each one.
- Making sure that room sizes, food, audio/visual and every other factor matches the audience keeps your costs down and attendee satisfaction up.
- Unlimited Event Profiles
- Track speakers, event messages, and correlated to facts about your attendees to improve planning and meet the needs of your member community.
- Use Marketing to Fill the Events
- Lower your costs and improve attendance using email marketing.
- Email blasts and direct mail pre-emptive reminders can be created simply and quickly. These initiatives drive attendance and can show you exactly which advertising efforts are filling your events.
- Built on Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides a safe path for scalability, integration, and business value based on .Net and Web Services architecture. Powertrak is built in the same tools and shares the same data.
- Use Microsoft Outlook
- Save time and money using email, appointments, schedules, meetings and call history review right inside the Microsoft office tools that you the already know.
- Web Accessible 24/7
- Integrated Powertrak and Microsoft Dynamics CRM modules run in a web browser. Your staff and customers can sign up, pick their interests and handle payments and cancellations from anywhere that they can get on the web.
- Handle Accommodations
- Make sure that your attendees get the right list of hotel rooms, special pricing, airfares and third party offers. Your business partners can help you provide a satisfying experience for every attendee to make sure that they come back next time.
- A Complete Association Solution
- Add Powertrak modules for Event Management, Committees, Certification, and Time and Billing to third-party tools such as Microsoft GP to round out a complete one-stop solution.