Arkos Field Services selects Powertrak CPQ to automate its service quoting process, speeding the quote generation time and improving staff productivity. Read the entire Arkos Field Services’ CPQ case study here.
Arkos Field Services, an aftermarket compression and equipment service provider responsible for maintaining, monitoring, and servicing OEM equipment for the oil and gas industry.
The company simplifies and optimizes maintenance for surface facilities by providing comprehensive aftermarket solutions throughout our domestic and international operating areas.
Need for Quoting Automation
Arkos recognized inefficiencies in its service quoting process that prevented them from rapidly engaging in more sales opportunities.
“Successfully completing a job quote was an excruciating time-consuming task. Our sales managers were required to understand the job, scope it, contact the OEM about parts and pricing, and calculate service expenditures, all before finalizing the quote.” - Eric May, Arkos
Eliminate manual look-ups and data entry that resulted in long quoting cycles, pricing inaccuracies, and late deliveries.
- Needed quote automation to rapidly engage in more sales opportunities.
- Sales managers were taking days-to-a-week to gather necessary information for a quote.
- Relied on ineffective, manual processes
- Sales support staff maintained, updated, and distributed static Microsoft Excel spreadsheets for sales reps to calculate service costs such as time, travel, labor, parts, and per diems.
- Sales managers manually entered data into Microsoft Word before a final quote.
Arkos selected Axonom’s cloud-based Powertrak CPQ solution to integrate into its existing Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform. The cloud-based Powertrak CPQ simplifies quoting complexity, thus ensuring accuracy, confidence, and speed.
“Axonom understood our industry, coached our team on best practices, and had a highly customizable CPQ solution. They proved to be lower in cost and offered maintenance-free hardware and software management by hosting Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Powertrak at NetPRM, its cloud-based hosting environment.” - Savannah Criddle, Arkos
- Arkos is streamlining and automating its quoting processes.
- Sales managers are quickly creating and delivering accurate sales and service quotes.
- Quoting time is down from days to under three minutes.
- Sales engagement volume has increased in addition to revenues.
Let’s Get Started
Call us at 888-814-2880 or email email@example.com to set up a personal consultation and demonstration. We’ll review your current setup and see how Powertrak CPQ for quoting automation will help your sales or service teams, customers and partners achieve a superior buying and quoting experience.
View Demos Request A Custom Demo