Axonom partners with Armanino (one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics Partners for AX, GP, & CRM in the United States) to deliver a Comprehensive, Industry-Specific Front- and Back-end Software Applications That Seamlessly Interacts Within The Microsoft Dynamics Platform. Read more about this announcement in their joint press release.
Together, the companies introduced a unified, high tech-specific ERP and CRM solution that delivers the highest level of visibility and control firms need today to continue innovating at a rapid pace and increase market and customer responsiveness, while controlling costs and adhering to regulations.
The unified solution allows cross-departmental business processes to flow between ERP and CRM automatically and includes specific functions for forecasting, quotes, order management, credit management, invoices, shipping status, backlog, available-to-promise, inventory status, financials and other business processes.
This product helps semiconductor, software and internet, medical device, and electronics manufacturers to empower their sales forces, cut costs and time-to-market, improve forecast accuracy, and manage distributor relationships and supply chains.
Key Benefits to users of this unified CRM/ERP solution include:
- The product is aligned with the semiconductor and electronics business model.
- Seamless front- and back-office integration.
- Empowers complex, multi-tiered channel sales networks with design win management, product configuration, forecast management, and customer and partner portals.
- Simplifies complexities of semiconductor supply chain management, providing rich support for supply chain partner integration, mixed-mode manufacturing and advanced planning scenarios including reverse BOM planning, yield management, binning and grading, substitutions and alternate production paths.
- Operates on Microsoft Dynamics platform.
- Enterprise-wide unification of business processes across departments, locations and systems.
- Industry-specific functionality is Certified for Microsoft Dynamics (CfMD), indicating the solution has met Microsoft’s highest standard for partner developed solutions.
Download White Paper
High Tech and Electronic Equipment Companies: Gain Greater Efficiency, Agility and Control with a Unified ERP and CRM Solution with Microsoft Dynamics
In conjunction with this announcement, Axonom and Armanino Consulting released a white paper discussing the unique aspects of the high tech industry and the impact of industry challenges on the back- and front-office business processes within high tech companies. It takes a close look at the requirements of high tech firms and the benefits of deploying a unified, industry-specific Microsoft Dynamics AX and CRM solution.
Discover how this unified solution delivers the visibility you need to manage every aspect of the supply chain, including contract manufacturing and trading partner management, as well as balance demand with production efforts, maintain optimum inventory levels and meet customer expectations profitably.
Products That Deliver
Axonom delivers solutions to successfully service customers and partners in an environment that requires multi-level relationship tracking, web self-service, partner/dealer loyalty management tools, streamlined quote-to-order processing, hassle-free payment options and a worldwide presence.
Powertrak for High-Tech Manufacturers include: Design Win, Quote and Product Configurator, Customer and Partner Portals, Sale and Product Forecasting, and Project Time and Billing. Powertrak combined with Microsoft Lync, SharePoint, and SQL Server BI tools provide embedded communications, collaboration, and analytics capabilities within the end-to-end business solution.