If you haven’t heard, we’re an exhibitor at the Microsoft Dynamics Convergence (#Conv13) conference and exposition in New Orleans, Louisiana, on March 18th through the 21st.
Convergence serves as the premier meeting point for the entire Microsoft Dynamics business community. An estimated crowd of 11,000 customers, partners, and prospects are expected to be on hand to experience a wealth of informative sessions, discover how to enhance the power of Microsoft solutions across all areas of their business, and get a glimpse into future product releases and roadmaps.
Showcasing Mobile CRM Products
At the conference, we’re showcasing our mobile Time and Billing, iPad Product Configurator (CPQ), and cloud Contact Center solutions on iPads, Android and Surface Tablets.
These Powertrak solutions are Certified for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (CfMD) and designed to manage the quote-to-cash cycle, automate time entry and billing management processes, and streamline transactions.
N3 talks about the deployment flexibility of Powertrak Contact Center…
"N3 uses Axonom’s robust and scalable Contact Center module to extend and enhance Microsoft Dynamics CRM to achieve significant call agent productivity in our high transaction contact center environments.
We are in a very dynamic environment. It was important to us not only to find a call center CRM solution that could integrate with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online today, but also be deployed on-premise (or in Axonom’s cloud) in the future." –Michael Coates, worldwide technical director at N3
Find Axonom at Convergence
Visit Axonom in the Convergence Expo Hall – booth 1155 at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, and our staff will…
- Provide walk-through demonstrations on all Powertrak products for Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Powertrak Customer and Partner Portals, Time and Billing, Quote and Product Configurator (CPQ software), Event Management, Service Management, Editable Grids, Forecasting, Contact Center, and Design Win.
- Discuss how Microsoft Dynamics CRM can help your business.
- Listen to your needs and determine if we are the best fit. If not, we will walk you to another partner.
- Answer questions on Dynamics CRM, Powertrak, mobile offerings, deployment options, training/services, implementations, etc.
- Enter you into our raffle/giveaway.
Remember to follow Axonom on Twitter for the latest Convergence news and information. Read more about our objectives at Convergence 2013.