If you've landed on this page, I'm guessing that you've entered the third stage in the (CRM) buying process? It's time to find the best value for your money by evaluating and comparing CRM solutions.
- You've identified a problem with a certain business process and are in need of a CRM system.
- You've done your homework and have searched for top CRM solutions.
- You're now ready to evaluate and compare CRM solutions.
So, what should you be looking for in a Customer Relationship Management solution? Let's narrow the factors down to cost, quality, functionality, availability, and security. For the purpose of this post, let's just focus on cost, since most companies are working on a tight budget.
The three big CRM players are Microsoft, Salesforce and Oracle. Since we are talking about money, how much does Microsoft Dynamics CRM cost vs Salesforce.com? Or how much does Microsoft Dynamics CRM cost vs Oracle CRM?
Microsoft has a CRM Price Comparison Calculator that gives shoppers a tool to quickly plug in specific numbers to see which CRM product is most cost effective for their business. This calculator compares the cost for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Online to Salesforce.com and Oracle CRM On Demand.
Some things to note when using this calculator...
- The Cost Comparison Calculator is only an estimate.
- This report is fed from publicly available information/pricing posted on SFDC and Oracle's corresponding Web site.
- These results do not constitute an offer.
- The Cost Comparison Calculator is only for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online and not on-premises.
- Contact us for pricing on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 On-premise.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online pricing is $65 (USD) per user per month.
- Contact Manager, Group, and Force.com editions are not included in this comparison as there are no comparable editions in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
Like I had mentioned earlier, cost is only one part of the overall evaluation process. I hope this calculator tool answers pricing questions. If not, please contact Axonom and we will help with all possible scenarios. If so, you now have more time to spend on evaluating and comparing the different CRM's quality, functionality, availability, and security. And of course, we can help you with that, as well.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Cost Calculator (as of 1/6/2015)
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Feature Comparison (as of 1/6/2015)
If you have more questions about purchasing the Microsoft Dynamics CRM, contact us today and an Axonom representative will promptly respond to your inquiry.
At Axonom, we provide powerful CRM extensions certified for Microsoft Dynamics including cloud-based CPQ suite, Visual 3D Product Configurator, and Partner Portal software solutions. Learn how our Powertrak software solutions can help your business today.
*Images and Charts Courtesy of Microsoft Dynamics CRM