Register for the All-Access event pass for admission to keynote addresses, regional presentations, track sessions, and more. And get an exclusive look at what’s new from Microsoft at the Solution Innovation Center.
Five Reasons Why You Should Attend
- Network and build relationships with partners from across the globe
- Discover key Microsoft strategies and initiatives for the coming year
- Learn more about the Microsoft Partner Network resources
- Sit in on a number of tracks and sessions focused to help your business
- Find out more about cloud opportunities and get a glimpse of future technologies
There are a number of tracks and sessions that I am really interested in. Here are my top 3…
- Independent Software Vendor (ISV) – Learn about the growth opportunities that lie ahead building solutions and applications for the Windows platform and with Microsoft Software.
- Industry (Manufacturing) – Learn how to attract and retain customers, cut costs, increase productivity, manage risk, and innovate for growth in Manufacturing.
- Hosting and Cloud Service Providers – Learn to make informed business decisions by providing Microsoft product insights, go-to-market strategies, and market data on how to reach businesses of all sizes with in-demand cloud services.
Vision Keynote – Kirill Tatarinov, President, Microsoft Business Solutions – Tuesday, July 10 from 9:00 – 11:00am at the Air Canada Centre.
Value Keynote – Doug Kennedy, Vice President, Microsoft Dynamics Partners – Monday, July 9 from 1:30 – 2:30pm at the Air Canada Centre.
Sunday, July 8th. 8am-3pm. Golfing at Angus Glen Golf Club.
Solutions Innovation Center at Metro Toronto Convention Centre
Regional Night at Toronto Entertainment District
Business Group at Toronto Old Town / Cork Town / Distillery District
PARTNER CELEBRATION – LIVE PERFORMANCE BY TRAIN
Thursday, July 12th. 7pm-10pm. This Grammy award-winning band will play live in concert for Microsoft partners to wrap up the event.