Powertrak Time Tracking and Billing software simplifies persona-based user experience, enhances role-base security, and automates industry best practices for Microsoft Dynamics CRM customers.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN- January 8, 2013 Axonom, a leading provider of high-tech industry Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Partner Relationship Management (PRM) solutions for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, today released several enhancement features to its web and cloud-based Powertrak Time and Billing software. In this release, the company simplified setup and configuration, defined and separated user responsibilities, and streamlined billing processes.
Designed for high-tech, professional services and IT organizations, Powertrak Time and Billing enables Microsoft Dynamics CRM customers to enter, manage, track, and organize billable and non-billable time and expenses, anytime, anywhere, and on any internet-accessible mobile device.
"Enhancements offered in this release allow for rapid deployment and provide billing managers with the necessary information to make appropriate personnel and project decisions, adapt faster to changing business conditions, and execute projects more effectively," says Mike Belongie, COO at Axonom.
Powertrak Time and Billing v10.1 new features include:
- Persona-based user experience to increase user adoption, efficiency, and end-user adoption.
- Wizard-based deployment to automate industry best practices, decrease implementation costs and speed time to value.
- Automate role-based security to simplify set-up and assure that each user has access to only defined functions relevant to their role.
Interested parties are requested to view the Time and Billing demonstration on Axonom’s website. Live agents are available on Chat to answer product and pricing questions.
Quick-Start Setup Wizard
The new Setup Wizard simplifies the walkthrough process of configuring Powertrak Time and Billing. When completed, users will have been prompted for all codes, types and configuration settings necessary to run the module. Information gathered from the wizard is used to generate a producer forecast complete with fiscal year calendar and territory tree.
"We were able to implement and start using Powertrak Time and Billing in less than one day, driving down our costs while simultaneously meeting our complex requirements," said Jason Morgan, COO at iPractice Group. "Axonom’s cloud-based offering, wizard-based set up and quick-start implementation services enabled our rapid deployment."
Access Control and User Roles
Powertrak Time and Billing added four security groups to grant access to specific screens, functions and reports defined by user role.
- Producers enter time and expenses for themselves, and browse information about their projects through read-only screens.
- Project Managers create and edit projects and project templates along with all associated objects (phases, tasks, etc.). Project Managers have rights to enter time and expenses on behalf of other users.
- Billing Managers have access to the project billing analysis screens and the order batching system. They can manipulate unbilled time and expense entries in order to meet project budgets or adjust realization.
- Billing Assistants are data entry or back office users. They can enter time on behalf of other users as well as view the same read-only project screens that producers see.
New Work Rates and Billing Milestones have been added to simplify data entry and breakdown billing phases in projects.
- Work Rates enable managers to override default rates for a project based on work type, phase, task or employee.
- Billing Milestones are scheduled billings with a target billing amount.
- Fixed-bid Milestones reflect contractual agreements with customers to charge a specific amount for work done and are billed for their target amount in lieu of the actual work recorded on the project.
- Progress Billings limit the amount that can be billed in a particular period, but will leave any excess time unbilled so that it can be picked up in a later cycle.
Time and Expense File Attachments
The Time and Expense Entry editable grid now includes a sub-grid for file attachments along with new security and project management features. These entries allow for any number of associated attachments, and are also visible to Billing Managers during the billing review process.
Billing Managers can review projects that have unbilled time and expenses one-by-one and the solution permits them to deal with entries appropriately, depending on budgets, invoicing schedules, and other factors. These users examine outstanding billable items project-by-project and deal with them through a new set of simplified editable grids that are much easier to handle.
A new set of features have been included to further ease the burden of approving entries and adjusting billing data.
- The "Approve All" button approves all unbilled entries on the project they are viewing at once.
- The "Auto-Adjust" button automatically manipulates unbilled entries to meet the project’s budget or milestone constraints.
- The "Move to Previous Milestone" button gives managers access to apply time entries to previously billed fixed-bid milestones. This enables the system to track and process pre-billed or scheduled payments while eliminating risk of duplicate billings and preserving realization data for producers.
Utilization and Realization Analysis Reports
With a vast number of utilization and realization reports, project comparison charts, and project review dashboards, Powertrak delivers real-time information for managers to make appropriate personnel and project decisions, adapt faster to changing business conditions, and execute projects more effectively.
Axonom is an independent software vendor that develops, designs, and markets Powertrak, the innovative B2B revenue management suite for high-tech and manufacturing industries. Powertrak helps companies successfully sell and service to its customers and partners in an environment that requires multi-level relationship tracking, web self-service, partner/dealer loyalty management tools, streamlined quote-to-order processing, time and billing management, hassle-free payment options, and a worldwide presence.
Enriched with mobile extendibility, Powertrak’s High-Tech Industry Solutions include: Customer and Partner Portals, Product Configurator, Design Win, Forecasting, Time and Billing, and Service Management. By delivering more transactions more efficiently through channels at a lower cost, Powertrak helps customers realize greater profit potential. For more information, please visit www.axonom.com.