As we say goodbye to 2014, let’s take a moment to reflect on the powerful advancements made to Powertrak Product Configurator software.
In this post, we celebrate the memorable moments, milestones, highlights, and achievements that happened this year.
Here is a list of the most notable Powertrak Product Configurator moments of 2014. Enjoy!
- New Team Members. We’ve added a number of new and very talented developers. It has been quite exciting to see how far they have come with the visual configurator AND where they are going with it. Can’t thank this group of people enough!
- Unveiling the Configurator at Microsoft Convergence 2014. In March, we had unveiled our visual 2D and 3D product configurator to the masses at Convergence in Atlanta. The interactive and visual component to our product configurator was one of the first to be available with complete integration and also Certified for Microsoft Dynamics (CfMD) certification to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM customer ecosystem. As expected, the unveiling drew a ton of attention and was included in the Hitachi Medical interview.
- Middle Atlantic Products Unveils its 2D Rack Configurator at CEDIA. Middle Atlantic unveiled its 2D Racks and Enclosures Configurator, powered by Powertrak, at CEDIA 2014. We were on-hand to see the audience’s reaction and let’s say it was very rewarding. Check out this post that showcases images from the event and watch AV Nation’s interview with Middle Atlantic on the showroom floor.
- Middle Atlantic Products Participates in Press Release and Case Study. Sometimes working with customers on a press release and/or case study takes time and is a bit of a challenge but working with this group was phenomenal. They did a great job providing insightful information on why they chose a visual configurator vs traditional guided selling, why they selected Powertrak to integrate into Salesforce.com, and how this ordering tool will improve customer retention. Take a few moments to read about the project.
- Powertrak listed in Gartner’s 2014 CRM Vendor Guide for CPQ Application Suites. The Gartner CRM Vendor Guide helps IT leaders and others charged with selecting CRM technology a report that features key findings, analysis, and recommendations. Axonom was one of twenty-one vendors named to the configure, price and quote (CPQ) application suites list. To supplement, we've compiled our CPQ guide further delving into stats related to productivity, closed RFPs and revenue increases.
- California Manufacturing Technology Consulting Partnership. The Axonom and CMTC program offers small and medium-size manufacturers (SMMs) in southern California with comprehensive implementation services, cloud-based CRM, and world-class Powertrak software such as sales quoting and ordering, interactive 2D/3D visual product configurations, customer/partner portals, and sales forecasting. If your business is located in Southern California, please visit our partnership page to discover more about our joint program offerings.
- Fitness and Strength Equipment Manufacturer Selects 3D Visual Product Configurator. Dynamic Fitness and Strength selected Powertrak to power its 3D visual ordering. Powertrak will help Dynamic Fitness’ buyers to custom design, visualize, and buy its modular fitness and strength, RIG and RACK systems. Read more about the company’s selection process and why they made the decision to move from traditional web ordering to a more dynamic, visual, and interactive ordering experience.
- Powertrak Powers Partner Program for 70,000 Microsoft SaaS Users. Vertical Cloud Service, in partnership with Reviora, selected Powertrak CPQ and Partner Portal to help sell, service and support its Microsoft Dynamics and Acumatica partner community. They found that Powertrak provided a flexible, scalable, packaged solution to operate its quote and order processes and streamline partner and customer interactions and transactions. Read more about the company’s selection process and how Powertrak CPQ and Portal supports its 70k members at peak season.
- HelpSystems Creates Sales Quotes 500% Faster with Powertrak. HelpSystems, a global provider of systems and network management, security, and business intelligence software, selected Axonom to begin a multi-year, multi-phased approach to replace its homegrown CRM with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Powertrak. Phase one of the multi-phase project successfully went live with Powertrak powering its quoting processes and internal sales professionals creating sales quotes 500% faster than its legacy system.
- Powertrak Product Configurator Named to Top 10 Solutions from Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace. It was exciting to see Powertrak Portal and Product Configurator being featured and demonstrated at Microsoft Dynamics CRM concurrent session CSCRM416 at Convergence 2014. Powertrak was one of the 10 hottest solutions from the Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace to be featured.
- What’s to come in 2015? I cannot reveal anything yet but I will say that we’re in the middle of some exciting 2D/3D configurator projects from a variety of manufacturing industries. This indicates that business all over the world, regardless of industry type, are motivated to change how they sell their products to their customers, partners, and dealers.