On October 9, 2013, Gold Sponsor Axonom to demonstrate new features in Powertrak Product Configurator v10.1 at Socius’ Aspire Conference. The Aspire conference is held at the Hyatt Regency Columbus in Columbus, Ohio.
Aspire, Socius’ annual conference, is all about fueling ambition and accelerating results. It is focused on bringing all of our staff, clients, and business partners together for one day of networking, learning, and discovering innovative ways to fuel your growth as a person and a professional.
“In this Powertrak Product Configurator release, we’ve added robust, user-friendly features such as Expression Builder, a new-look interface, plus newly defined guide and draft functions.” Read more about the latest features and functions issued in this release on our blog post.
Powertrak Product Configurator is an award-winning (CPQ software) configure, price, quote software solution that efficiently manages the quote-to-cash cycle via the cloud, on-premise or on mobile devices. Together, Powertrak Product Configurator and Partner Portal enable internal sales and external partners to build valid complex quotes, make-to-order product configurations, and generate proposals, quickly and accurately.
Belongie adds, “At Aspire, conference attendees are urged to visit our booth to get a first-hand view of the latest Powertrak Product Configurator release. In fact, one lucky organization will walk away with free licenses of Powertrak for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.”
October 9, 2013 | Aspire Website | Registration | Location | Columbus, OH
Aspire Conference Features:
- An insightful keynote address from Dr. Todd Dewett, former consultant, professor, radio personality, author and now leadership speaker for Fuel 4 Leaders.
- Presentations by Socius and Microsoft executives on the direction of the companies and the solutions.
- Opportunities to interact and learn from dozens of representatives from third-party software solution providers.
- Networking opportunities with fellow software users and members of the business community.
- Breakouts which enable you to select from a variety of educational sessions and topic tracks, ranging from leadership and professional development to product-specific training.
- Aspire qualifies for up to 8 hours CPE credit.