The Ultimate Product Placement and Spatial Recognition Experience
Extend Visual Product Configurations to Augmented Reality
Validate product configurations by placing virtual products in real-world environments.
Powertrak Augmented Reality Features
The Powertrak AR app delivers more than a superimposed 3D object overlay experience. It changes how businesses communicate and sell configurable products. With Powertrak, consumers have the tools to configure, price, save, and quote the design.
From a mobile smartphone or tablet device, customize products and design spaces by interactively placing and positioning virtual product models into the actual environment.
Visualize how the product looks and fits before committing to buy. Quickly monitor product pricing with our real-time shopping cart to determine if the budget has been met or exceeded. Save one or many design layouts, send to other decision makers, and generate a quote.
Augmented Reality Configuration on Tablets and Smartphones
Visualize how a new purchase will actually fit and appear in a designated space on your smartphone or tablet.
- Download the Powertrak AR app on an iOS or Android smartphone or tablet.
- Note: Powertrak AR is only available on mobile devices that support either ARCore or ARKit.
- Open the app and follow the screen prompts to configure the space.
- Now you're ready to begin adding virtual products to the space.
- Place products into the desired location - move and rotate if necessary.
- Visualize and validate the layout design. Send a screenshot to your friends, family or other decision makers.
- If the design meets your expectations, quote the project or complete the order.
Schedule a Demo | Receive Pricing
See how easy it will be for your customers to drag-and-drop add-on items and accessories to customize products and design spaces across a range of industries.
Build and design data centers, strength and fitness facilities, office and home living areas, recreation centers, and healthcare environments.
View Configurator Demos
Request A Custom Demo