It’s official! We now know where our home will be in the Exhibit Hall at Microsoft Dynamics Convergence – New Orleans. From March 18-21, find Axonom in booth 1155 in the center-back wall near the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solution Center.
As ususal, we are geared up to demonstrate the entire Powertrak suite of modules for Microsoft Dynamics CRM customers. In fact, just like last year, we will demonstrate Powertrak via the laptop, iPad, and now the new Surface. For anyone interested in augmenting their Dynamics CRM investment with B2B revenue generating business automation, find us in booth 1155.
Read more about Convergence 2013‘s speakers, events, schedules, and what’s new this year in our other Convergence blog post.
What to Expect from Axonom at Convergence?
When you meet with us in the Exhibit Hall, our expert staff will…
- Provide walk-through demonstrations on all Powertrak products for Dynamics CRM.
- Powertrak Customer and Partner Portals, Time and Billing, Quote and Product Configurator (CPQ software), Event Management, Service Management, Editable Grids, Forecasting, Contact Center, and Design Win.
- Discuss how Microsoft Dynamics CRM can help your business.
- Listen to your needs and determine if we are the best fit. If not, we will walk you to another partner.
- Answer questions on Dynamics CRM, Powertrak, mobile offerings, deployment options, training/services, implementations, etc.
- Enter you into our raffle/giveaway.
Expo Hall Hours
- Monday – 11:00am – 6:00pm
- Convergence Experience Reception – 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- Get familiar with the amazing resources and activities in this area that are available to you all week – from the hottest solutions and offerings from our partners from around the globe, to the multiple opportunities to network with your peers. And no reception would be complete without food and beverages, a little music and entertainment, and other fun activities that await – all with some great New Orleans flavor kicked in!
- Tuesday – 12:00pm – 6:00pm
- Wednesday – 12:00pm – 6:00pm
- Thursday – 11:30am – 3:00pm