With Microsoft recently releasing its latest version of Dynamics CRM 2013 Online to the public, and on-premise coming early November, Axonom confirms that Powertrak is fully compatible with both online and on-premise versions.
Mike Belongie, Axonom’s COO states, “We’ve tested the entire Powertrak product line on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 and have found complete compatibility with both online and on-premise versions.”
The Powertrak solution suite comprises of a SaaS and On-premise Quote and Product Configurator (a web-based configure-price-quote solution), Customer and Partner Portals, Time and Billing, Forecasting, and Design Win.
Powertrak enables Microsoft customers to efficiently manage their quote-to-cash cycle, automate time entry and billing management processes, and streamline partner and customer transactions, anytime, anywhere.
Belongie adds, “Powertrak Portal and Configurator customers upgrading to CRM 2013 will continue to configure orders, and create quotes and proposals without any interruptions.”
Read the full Powertrak Compatibility with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 press release here.
With Powertrak, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 users are equipped to:
- Enhance their partner sales experience and performance
- Improve channel visibility with multi-channel forecasting and pipeline management
- Simplify partner collaboration with deal registration, lead distribution and one-stop information
- Streamline complex quote-to-order and configuration processes
- Extend self-service capabilities
- Automate time entry and billing management processes
- Simplify and enhance project scheduling