Powertrak Customer Portal improves business potential, adding value to customers, reducing overhead costs, and increasing productivity by providing user-specific access to information, applications, and business processes from a single, web portal.
Powertrak is a cost-effective, cloud-based solution that empowers customers real-time access to important information and self-service tools from any browser-enabled tablet device.
Integration into Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Salesforce.com extends CRM information to the right people without giving them full access to your CRM system. Add Powertrak CPQ to the portal for a powerful sales enablement solution; offering customers access to self-service quoting and ordering.
Powertrak Portal Benefits
Increase staff productivity by offering customers access to self-service tools and information
Platform for customer engagement and interaction
Build a strong customer relationship and brand loyalty
Highly configurable - Tailor the web portal to your business needs
Tightly integrates into Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce.com, and other Powertrak solutions
Discover the top 10 reasons why businesses select Powertrak Portals
Discover how Sweden's Stockholm City Parkering utilizes Powertrak Customer Portal to process and manage 4,000 cases each month.
- Accelerate productivity - Focus your employee teams to the most critical customer requests first.
- Reduce costs and increase the speed of customer service - Information your customers need is available 24/7 in a format that encourages self-service.
- Streamline service processes - Eliminate hassles associated with the most routine service requests such as viewing case status, viewing order and shipping status, and tracking customer account information.
- Expand visibility and versatility - Provide access to other systems and web-based applications to your customers directly from within the customer portal.
- Key Features
- Account and Contact Phone Book
- Customer incident registration
- Customer Case history and status
- Product/Pricing information
- Customer order/shipping status
- Customer Asset tracking information
- Company News
Focus to the critical customer needs
- Case Management
- Provides incident registration and tracking to your customers over the web with no training required
- One place to deliver all information to your customers
- Works with the workflow engine to allocate incidents and provide alerts instantly
- Comes built-in with secure access to so that each customer sees just the information that belong to them
Complete Self-Service Web
- Provides instant information and saves phone calls
- Separate website running 24/7 so customers can work with critical information such as cases, company news and account status when it fits their schedule
- Direct access is the proven way to save hundreds and thousands of phone calls and emails, and keep your call center costs down
- Provides a rich user experience, with graphics, data and scripted communications with no training
Custom Configuration View
- "My Portal" configuration gives each user just what they need
- Users can select just the functions that they need for tailored one-to-one interactions with your organization
- On-the-fly choices include colors, screen view and access to all "nuggets" of information that you authorize
- Each nugget shows "what's new" at a glance so that users can go right to the hot items
Interact with ERP and other systems
- Interact with Powertrak, ERP and other data sources
- Customer Portal can provide interaction with anything in the Powertrak system
- Use the Portal to expose other data sources outside of Powertrak such as ERP, supply-chain, and more with no coding
- Optional Powertrak XML Data Exchange, you can further extend the Portal across multiple architectures
Configure with No Coding
- The Customer Portal provides a separately installed website that can be moved inside or outside firewalls for full compliance with your corporate security policies.
- All standard functions are built within the modifiable Powertrak Portal toolkit and can be changed on-the-fly
- Build an unlimited number of portal "nuggets" right inside the Powertrak administration module
- Set up sorting, presentation, table selections, column layout, colors and more for each nugget right from an easy to use toolkit and administration panel