David Pennington, director of product marketing at Microsoft Dynamics CRM, recently sat down for an interview with Lauren Carlson at CRMSoftware.TV to talk about Microsoft Dynamics CRM’s “Social Investment, Roadmap and Strategies.” Here are a few highlights and a link to the actual video interview. Enjoy!
Highlights of the interview…
- Future Investment in Social – Investing in tools like Activity Feeds for internal collaboration, customer data from InsideView, relationship building from LinkedIn, and Social Customer Care from Twitter
- November Update has Activity Feeds (Internal Collaboration Wall) – read more about Activity Feeds
- Microsoft technology alliance with InsideView to enrich social and business data in CRM
- Integration with LinkedIn
- Social Customer Care – mentions of your brand on Twitter comes in CRM as cases and you can manage it from there
- Provides a “hearing” intelligence – find out what people are saying about your business, brand or product
- That real-time information helps companies strategize how to market and service its customers
Please take a moment to watch this four-minute interview. The image and video rights belong to CRMSoftware.tv.
CRMSoftware.TV is loaded with CRM-related videos, created both in-house by its analysts, as well as some of the leading experts and vendors on the market. You will find reviews, demos, analyst interviews and various other resources to help aid in a customer’s purchasing decision.